Application and admission
Next application periods:
- Application Round No 1: January 2, 2013 to February 28, 2013
(Primarily oriented to non-European applicants, but open to all)
- Application Round No 2: March 1st, 2013 to April 30th, 2013
(Primarily oriented to European applicants, but open to all)
Please note that all Non-European students are strongly advised to apply within the first application period as a later application may lead to problems with a visa. Also note that all scholarships and fee waivers for Non-European students are awarded in the first application period only.
The admission to the EIT InnoEnergy MSc Programmes is organized centrally from the KTH Admissions Office in Sweden on behalf of the programme consortium.
EIT KIC InnoEnergy Admission Office
For any general questions or concerns related to the admission process, e.g.,
- English Proficiency requirements and certificates
- Conditional Acceptance for undergraduate students in Final Year
- Required Documents and formalities
- Problems and questions about the application form or the application website
please contact us at: email@example.com
General Eligibility for KIC InnoEnergy MSc Programmes
- Please check the admission criteria at the Master School website
Programme Specific Requirements
Specifically for RenE: a bachelor degree in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or other degrees with a similar training in mathematics, physics, material sciences and engineering considered on a case-by-case basis by the RenE Steering Committee.
For programme specific questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Go the Master School website and follow the instructions there.